Yamaha R Leather Suit Gun Metal Safety Features
- Yamaha r suit features selected top grain leather is specially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position of Yamaha r suit.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Removable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
Suit Specifications & Construction Details
- Top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness is used for Yamaha r suit.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Yamaha r racing suit have pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro's for attaching knee slider.
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction of Yamaha r suit.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- Yamaha r suit have polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- Left side inner mesh chest pocket
Options to Customize your Suit Order
- SIZE: Custom size (Made to Measure) tailored fitting, will have your Yamaha r leathers feeling comfortable all day long.
- SIZE: Standard sizes from US 32-50 / EU 42-60 and everything in between to ensure that we can fit you no matter what’s your size
- LEATHER: Choice of Cowhide or Kangaroo Leathers for suit construction.
- DESIGN: Yamaha racing suit design is available in 1-piece suit or 2-piece suit.
- FITTING: You can get the Yamaha racing suit design either in gents or ladies fittings.
- HUMP: Aerodynamic hump can be opted from these options: a. No hump, b. Standard hump, c. Ventilated hump, d. Hydro Hump.
- PERFORATION: Depending on your local weather conditions, you can opt from No Perforation, Perforated Chest, Perforated Front or Fully Perforated.
- STRETCH: Optional for stretch materials are Schoeller®-Keprotec , Schoeller®-dynatec, DuPont™ Kevlar® and Kevlar.
- MATCHING GEAR: With Yamaha racing suit Matching Gloves and Matching Boots are also available. Matching gear will be made in matching colors of your selected suit.
Complete Customized Yamaha Racing Suit
We offer the ultimate customization in creating your a very own Yamaha racing leather suit. We create a customized Yamaha racing suit exclusively tailored for you. Just select the options provide in the complete customization links below, and receive a state of the art leather suit that is fit for you.
In case you do not find a required feature in the form, ask for it in additional information at the end of the form. There might be few things you would like to add or change in addition to all the options we have made available. In that case, we would like to hear from you. We will love to go an extra mile to accommodate your additional request. A Free-Quote offer is available for this purpose.
- Fantastic Motorbike suit by Leathercollection.usReview by Michael O.
Recently ordered this suit and I was very pleased with it when it arrived. It shipped and arrived on schedule and the suit is very well made and the protective armor is everywhere!
Price Quality Value
Perfect fit! Definitely recommend this purchase to anyone looking for a very versatile and safe suit for all the elements.
(Posted on 4/7/2015)